Note: Chrome is the preferred browser to access the event page, virtual event hub and backstage studio link.
Note: If someone else bought the ticket for you or if you didn’t buy your ticket on the event page, just follow step 3.
1. Register as an attendee
- Access the event page on your browser
- Click the button that says “Register” or “Buy Tickets”
- Select the type of ticket that you want to purchase then click Continue
- Enter the required personal information then click Continue
- Enter your credit card information if it’s a paid ticket
- Click Continue if it’s a free ticket
- Click Close to complete your check out
- You should receive an email confirmation for your purchase
2. Select the session you want to attend
- After registration, you’ll be taken back to the event site, when you scroll below, you should see the list of the sessions that you can join.
- Though this is not a required step, you can pre-select the sessions that you want to attend by clicking the “Register” button next to the session title.
3. Enter the event
- Access the event page on your browser. You can check the confirmation email that is sent to you and click the View Event Details button to be redirected to the event page
- Click the Enter button to enter the virtual event hub. The button should be visible 30 minutes before the start of the first session
- Enter the email address you used to register and enter your password, then click Submit. If it’s your first time to log in, just create a password. You should be redirected to the virtual event hub.
- Note: If after logging in, it does not redirect you to the virtual event hub, just click the Enter Event button again
If you’re having a hard time logging in or joining the sessions, here are some tips to make it work:
- Use the recommended browser (Chrome)
- Make sure that your browser is up to date
- Refresh your page:
– Windows: Ctrl + F5
– Mac: Command(⌘) + Shift + R
- Clear your browser’s cache:
– Chrome: Settings > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data > Clear data
– Safari: Command(⌘) + Alt + E
- Access the page in an incognito window (Ctrl + Shift + N)
- Restart your device
- Try the other recommended browsers (Safari and Firefox)
- Check your internet connection / speed (it should be at least 5mbs)
- Enable the camera and microphone in your browser:
- Enable pop-ups in your browser
- Disable any firewalls (e.g malware, AVG)